Sunday, January 09, 2005

eyeing on a Swatch

saw a pearl-strap Swatch watch just now at Takashimaya. got so excited coz it is so special!!4 thin straps of pearls,of different colours...looked so good! hehe. now that watch is in my mind.hmm...maybe i will buy it as a present to pamper myself for my 23rd birthday!! hehe

I got my first Swatch when I was 13 years old, it was a gift from my cousin. A red-leather strap Scuba Swatch. wore it for almost 3 years before it 'died' on me. actually i was guilty of 'murdering' it. threw it away accidentally when i was moving house....sob sob. since then, i started to have Swatch watches either bought by myself or as requested gifts.hehe. so far, my 'oldest' Swatch is 10 years old! and it is still 'alive and ticking'! a good value for money.

i look out Swatches with unique straps. usually that will fall under the 'POP Swatch' category. even though a few of them are not easy to match with clothes, i dun mind buying them for collection purpose..hehe. now i am eyeing their 'Skin' and 'Irony' categories. so cool..some of them. oo..i dislike leather straps. hard to maintain, will stink if it gets in touch with water or perspiration.

now looking forward to the Spring/Summer 05 collection..hopefully have more unique ones...hehe

*listening to: a sermon by Pastor Prince

2 Comments:

At 1:13 AM , Blogger prettymask said...

helo i like the pearl swatch too hee hee but i really like the watch that you guys gave me..muah muah miss you ;)

 
At 11:53 PM , Blogger Jiatine said...

hi phoebe! good that u like the watch coz i was like having a "mental warfare" choosing the one we gave you and the pearl-strap one...hehe...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home