Saturday, December 25, 2004

crafted and scripted

sitting alone in my room
thoughts running through my mind
i see faces of different people
glimpses of my life
the 'what ifs' creep into my mind
having i been living a scripted life?
could things have turned for the better
if i had chosen the alternatives?
would i be what i am today if i did not conform?
decisions made yesterday determine the results of today
and perhaps tomorrow
life is full of risks
and regrets
following my heart
following the truth
what am i supposed to do?

looking for answers in the wrong places
realization of mistakes
makes me think of regrets in my life
the sliding doors
people come and go
what is love?
how could i breathe easy with scripts in my life?
the body as a project
as a stage of performances
as a highly contested space within spaces

crafted pieces of life stories
leaving me speechless
it's an art and science in differentiating truth and lies

*listening to: 'wide open spaces' by dixie chicks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home