Friday, March 25, 2005

He died on this day

Today is Good Friday. It's the day that many of us believed Jesus Christ died. One unrefutable truth is that He DID die for our sins on the cross 2000 years ago. It was all in God's plan that He has to die, to exchange our sicknesses for His health, our poverty for His riches,our curses for His blessings, our agony for His peace etc. I was listening to one of my favourite Christian contemporary songs and tears just flowed. Wanna share this song to everyone and anyone reading this blog entry...

"I Don't Want to Go"
wriiten by Jess Cates & Yancy Wideman
Sung by 'Avalon' from the album "Oxygen"

You changed my world
When You came to me
You drove a passion
In my soul down deep
Lord, to follow You in everything

I don't want to go somewhere
If I know that You're not there
'Cause I know that me without You is a lie
And I don't want to walk that road
Be a million miles from home
'Cause my heart needs to be where You are
So I don't want to go

So come whatever
I'll stick with You
I'll walk, You'll lead me
Call me crazy or a fool
For forever I promise you that...

repeat chorus

Without Your touch
Without Your love
Filling me like an ocean
For Your grace is enough
Enough for me
To never want to go somewhere
If I know that You're not there

repeat chorus
Listening to: " I Don't Want To Go' by Avalon

1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM , Blogger Cylee said...

hi, can u sms me ur contact no (provided u stil hv it), together w Ailian's, Yunci's n Xinyi's? lost my hp =( (Ching Yong)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home