Tuesday, August 24, 2004

self discipline!

think i put on weight...my pants like a bit tighter than usual and my weighing scale showed that i increased one kg!!! *pulls hair* man...no joke...frankly after losing 14kgs last year..a kg increase is really big thing for me..i know i sound really 'what the...' but that's me lah...coz the thing is if you have gone thru what i have, then you will truly appreciate what i meant. many of my friends say that i look ok...not really plus-size ( a nicer word for 'fat') but personally, i still feel that i do...really loh...*can sense many people hammering my head'

one thing about me and i am not afraid to confess it here is that i was and still is sometimes, am emotional eater...when i feel depressed,lonely,angry or stressed i will turn to food as a source of comfort..really...that is one problem that i am throwing to God...firstly, it is bad for health esp for long term and secondly i think i am destroying myself emotionally too

think when it comes to eating, i need to have self-discipline..very impt..i know some friends cannot stand me when i eat out...hahha..well, sometimes, that plate of salad is really enough for me loh. oo..also to have self-disciplne in terms of exercising! that is so impt...practicing my swimming now and also attend aerobics...hee...hopefully next will be kickboxing..

*listening to: 'everyday' by Philips,Craig and Dean

2 Comments:

At 9:36 AM , Blogger Syl - Breseis said...

i wanna take up kickboxing too!!!

 
At 10:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am doin kick boxin too now haahha...but i can master some stuff....my hands n legs cant co-ordinate...as usual....but i like punchin....vent my fustrations n stress....

u n God is my motivation...so dun give up, 1 kg can be gone not by eating saland but in God...layin hands...layin legs....lay wateva u can coz God wun mind.

I hv a surprise to tell u but i guess will let u know when there is more results.

been a bad day for mi...can write blog or wat coz i cant express my feelings....but i will b alrite....

love u babe n miss u lots. pls go Israel, let God's presence soak into ur life and tk a lot of pix so i can see the pix n b blessed :)

tk care ger...a fren down under thinkin of u n thanking God for u coz u dun noe but u mean a lot as a fren to mi. dun b upset or affect wat is bothering u coz look beyond coz more things, great things hv been install for u coz God is not a misey.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home