Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Hide my Soul

feeling down...'suan'...listening to a song called 'Hide My Soul' by Avalon..feeling all sorts of emotions..pain, envy,jealousy,lost,hit,tears...decided to write down the lyrics though i cannot catch them 100%...thank God for Jesus who sees the pain behind my smile and the tears running down my face....thank God that in the eye of the storm, Jesus is still there..the same, yesterday today and forever....

"Here i am, with nothing left to say, how can i even speak?
All my dreams are scattered like ashes.
Can you see the pain behind the smile, the tears running down my face?
Will the sun ever shine on me again?
Where can i hide, oh...
Where can i hide, oh....where can i hide, oh...
I will hide my soul in Jesus
I will rest my heart in Him
When the storms of life brush over me, I wouldn't let them in.
There'll be no pain in heaven.
But for now and until then, I will hide my soul in Jesus
Now i know, there's nothing I can do, nothing that I can say.
You alone are the anchor of my soul, and all that's in me.
And you see all the pain behind my smile, the tears running down my face......"

what do i really want in life? do i dare to go after my dreams? is conformity causing me to waver? and doubt? what does it mean to be successful? how do i overcome the 'goliaths' in my life? i am not alone in facing the 'goliaths'. oh Father! u are always there in the midst of blurriness, u alone are my rock whom i can safely depend on. amen.

*listening to: 'You Were There' by Avalon & 'Here I Am To Worship/Call' by Hillsongs

3 Comments:

At 1:29 AM , Blogger Pril said...

nice poem or thought... very pritty!

 
At 9:46 AM , Blogger Syl - Breseis said...

Hey Jia,
i hope u can confide in me watever probs u have, not only is HE behind u, i will always too! Its jus tat i leave it to u, and respect ur decision if u wanna confide or not...as my best fren, i hope to be there during your lowest times, and of cos not forgetting ur happiest too!

Luff always
Syl

 
At 1:36 PM , Blogger Fifi Zhang said...

Hey Jiaz... We all have our doubts at any moment in time... What lies ahead may be of uncertainties, but if you embrace the outcome with the Light, I'm sure things will always turn out fine and may even show you the Truth.

Stay Optimistic Always...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home