Saturday, August 14, 2004

at home on a saturday night

need a life man! finished work today, went to orchard *again* to find a halter top for a dinner, did not find anything!!! nothing caught my eye and my dinner is like 14 days away!!! *pulls hair* went to topshop, tried a halter..but not nice leh..sad..actualy saw one really gorgeous halter top with jewel designs at warehouse. but i did not even try it coz it costs a whopping $149!!! what the...so ex! i can buy many tops with that amt of money!!

listening to WKRZ91.3 pn my way home and i felt like going to a club to dance (been ages since i club) and have a few drinks..need to relax a bit lah..u know that kind of relaxation..was thinking of asking my girl pals..majority will be with their bfs ( i mean i wun want to disturb them and ask them to go to a club with me out of the blue....bfs are still more impt mah), the others are not those who like to go 'such places'. as for colleagues wise, still getting used to them. so in the end, left me, myself and I..so sad yah..decided to 'balek kampung' loh..haiz..really no life.

let's be frank here, not everyone clubs and/or drinks yah..wait wait..i am a social drinker ok..no those hardcore ones..and i am not really in favour of drinking till vomit..so ew....yucks! anyway, so was mentally listing those who, to me, will go to clubs etc..then in the end..all eliminated. sad yah, me like that one...will suddenly have an urge to go clubs or bars..but of coz not alone loh...

now me stuck at home..in a sense..was so bored just now that i took a 30mis walk ard my estate...there's pasar malam...so took a look. after i have moved to my new house, i have this 'new hobby' of walking around my estate when i am 1) bored, 2)depressed, 3) argued with mum, 4) to exercise. it's windy at night and most of all it's peaceful..so i will bring my hp, listen to the radio and take a cool night stroll..=)

I WANNA GO NEW ASIA BAR!!!

*listening to: some trance music on WKRZ91.3FM

2 Comments:

At 4:17 AM , Blogger Fifi Zhang said...

Hey...U can call me up wat... I sure go over and accompany you wan... *For Real* ... Guaranteed!

 
At 1:16 AM , Blogger Jiatine said...

hmm...really.why not add a sentence that says 'subjected to availability'? 'guaranteed' is too good to be true.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home