Monday, May 30, 2005

Number 5

This is No.5. She She looks sleak and 'arty-farty', gives an impression of coolness, and most of all,she is different from the others! However, she is not easy to deal with. Quite picky, to be handled with care. Saw her last week,but hesitated to get to know her.After discussing with my friend, I decided to give it a pass. However, I kept thinking of her throughout the week! My heart beats fast when I think of her.I know that she will be in Suntec City Mall but unsure if she will leave. Made a final decision. I got to know her inside out today!! Was really ecstatic! It came with a price.......a sure heavy one...well..it's a commitment I have to make.....

This 'arty-farty' one costs me $240! But but..i love her!! To those of you who are like clueless as to what I am referring, well..i bought my 5th pair of spectacles today *teethy grin*. This one is so unique,definitely set apart from the rest I have. The frame has 2 colours,red and blue. My friend joked that if I wear that pair, people will think I am from the advertising or media industry,haha!! I searched almost 5-6 optical shops,but couldn't find a similar one. Thank goodness, the Great Singapore Sale is now on. So I bought it at a lower price. Last week, I was quoted $255 for the glasses (frame+lens). Today,I paid $240 for it. Tried to bargain for a much lower price but it was a 'no'. On the account that it's the only pair left and the looks, I made a commitment for it. Looks like I have to curb my expenses in June......

listening to: 'Incomplete' by Backstreet Boys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home