Saturday, December 31, 2005

Sequel to the previous blog entry

As promised, this is the sequel to the previous blog entry. In less than 4 hours, it will be the year of 2006. How time really flies!According to the Chinese zodiac, 2006 is the year of the dog *owwwww*. It's 'my year', meaning that I am born in the year of the dog. This also means that I will be 24 years old! Woohoo! Me ain't shy about revealing my age though I know alot of people esp females are sensitive to the 'age' topic. As for me, I treat it as a natural process. It's like a chapter in the book and my life is my story. Now, I am reaching the end of chapter 23, embarking on chapter 24. Wonder what lies ahead of me.

Am now at home.Simply refuse to get out of the house and into the streets. Too many people, too crowded. Maybe it's the 'age thing'. As I grow older, I tend to appreciate the tranquility of an empty house. Sad as it may seems, I actually prefer to be alone most of the time. This is so ironic of my people-oriented personality! Friends know me as 'loud', 'party girl', 'social butterfly'. Well, if I have to, I will. There are times when this social butterfly will like to take a break.

I wonder why am I writing all these. Hmm...thoughts just simply flow on and on. I read her blog just now. Had alot of emotions, all jumbled up together. I did not know that I had sent her so many 'cute cards' in the previous years. Perhaps this is the only way to retain the many moments that we shared. I have a knack for choosing the 'weird' cards! Simply still miss her, the little chats and sharings. The shopping trips and coffee breaks. The little arguments and some of our little secrets. I have to admit that she's the 'bestest' pal one could ever have. A high level of tolerance, initiative, strong-willed, happy,good listener etc. Perhaps perhaps, I did not appreciate her as much as her other close pals could. Looking back......perhaps one fine day...perhaps...

listening to: "Friends" by Michael W Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home