Monday, December 18, 2006

A new beginning in Jan 2007

It has been almost 6 weeks since I left my company as my contract has expired. I do miss the work, after all I was kept really busy since the beginning of the year. My friends can vouch that I was practically spending every Saturday in the office, all by myself. Pre-show work was very intensive especially the 3 months leading up to the tradeshow. After the show, everything became quiet. It's weird, kind of like surreal coz you are so used to the busy-ness and running around.

With no jobs in the queue (how I wish that will happen!!), I had to start looking for another job. And, thanks be to God, I am moving on to another MNC next month! *beams* A totally new environment for me, kind of male-dominated workplace. I hope that the social environment will be conducive for work and play. Above all, I pray for supernatural favour with my team-mates and my manager.

The new beginning will commence on 10 Jan 2007. As I was telling my friends, I am looking forward yet apprehensive to it. I guess it's because I have to start all over again, you know...the usual building up of a new network, learning TOTALLY new stuff etc etc. Well, I just have to embrace the challenges that come along the way. As my mum said, at the very least, have confidence in your teamates, manager and the company. Start the new beginning with great expectations, optimism and most of all, CONFIDENCE!

*listening to: 'Thrive' by Newsboys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home