Sunday, October 22, 2006

Happy Birthday Esther!

Today is Baby Esther's 1st month birthday! Eileen, my ex-colleague from Reed, gave birth to Esther last month. The delivery went on smoothly without epidural! That's the amazing thing coz many mothers had to be on epidural during the delivery. Esther also known as 恩琪 is such a cute babe. She looks so different now, growing up to be a beautiful girl.=)

When Eileen was in Reed before she left in June this year, I would rub her tummy daily and say a 'good morning' to Esther. Some people will find this action of mine 'disgusting' or 'improper' but I asked for permission before I rubbed Eileen's tummy ok! haha. I believe that even before the baby is born, we should talk to the baby and even 'touch' her by rubbing the mummy's tummy. An unborn child also need hugs too! I was very touched when Eileen told me that I will be part of Esther's life as I have known her before she was born.I pray that God will raise Esther to be a mighty woman of God and bring smiles to everybody.





Baby Esther - One day old @ Mount Elizabeth Hospital.










Baby Esther - 1 month old!

4 Comments:

At 9:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am shocked to see u hv gained quite alot of wt i think....or did i see the worng person? Gal, pls exercise regularly! Health is impt!

 
At 12:08 AM , Blogger Jiatine said...

hello!May I know your identity? Thanks for your comment. Yup, I did gain 2-3 kg recently and I have been exercising coz I joined a fitness club.

 
At 12:23 AM , Blogger Syl - Breseis said...

Hi annonymous, it looks like the word "tactful" doesn't appear in your dictionary. So what if she has gained QUITE A LOT OF WEIGHT? I'm sure she knows it herself and doesn't really need you or anyone else to point that out. Weight is a sensitive issue here, and I'm sure you're aware of that. Christine has been busy off late due to her work nature, yet she's still trying to make time to hit the gym. As FRIENDS, we should encourage her and not point it out bluntly about her weight gain. I'm sure you are about our age, and I'm SHOCKED to see someone so TACTLESS in words.

 
At 12:26 AM , Blogger Syl - Breseis said...

Just to add, are you afraid to reveal your name? Or do you just enjoy seeing Christine ponder over who you are?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home