Saturday, November 25, 2006

Her BIG DAY today!

Nope, she is not married today (once she gets married, I will post the entry up, promise!)Hueyling graduated today! After 1 year plus of long-hours- after-work and studying during weekends, my dear girl has graduated with a Business Administration degree! I am SO PROUD of her because it is not easy to study part time with a full time job.I know that there were times she felt like giving up, but my girl persevered through!

I remembered vividly last year when she told me that she wanted to study part time and was having a 'mental warfare' over which courses to take. I also remembered when she had complained about the number of projects she had to do etc...I admired her guts for studying part time with a full time job at hand. If I were her, I think I would opt for a part-time job provided my finances do not take a huge dip.

Anyway, I am really elated for her. She has made it on her own,=) Another close pal of mine, Syl is also studying part time with a full time job. These 2 girls are really admirable! Syl will graduate bext Feb and I know she can't wait to graduate! =P It has been a long and gruelling journey for her during these years. I am confident that she will graduate with flying colours.

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS 恭喜 Hueyling!

listening to: 'Get High' by F.I.R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home